Monday, November 8, 2010

Plans don't always turn out like they should!

So this morning I had a doctors appointment in Mocksville at 8:30 am and then I was going to get my car inspected and then I had to get my tags renewed.  I set it up that I would be at work around 11am.  Well doctors visit went good and was right on schedule.  I lost 2.5 lbs since last visit.  I am happy with that but not as much as I wanted but with all the craziness that has been going on with my family I am just glad I didn't gain!  It was the inspection that took forever.  I called Osborne's and they said give us 45 minutes so you don't have to wait so long. So we stopped by Wally World to get some plastic storage tubs and then I got to Osborne's around 10am for them to inspect my car.  I had to have 2 new tires which was 160.00 with out tax!  UGH!  They finally got done at  11:15 am with my car so I was already late.  I texted my boss to say I would be in around Noon then. So I took off for the License plate agency in Mocksville and I will be danged if I didn't get there and I was out of checks! Another UGH!!!  I took off to Lexington to get dressed for work and get my tags.  I got here and got dressed by Noon and texted my boss that I would be in more like 1pm.  Now if  my Tags weren't expired this wouldn't have been such a big deal but they were and I needed them because I wouldn't have any other opportunity to get them.  I took off for the License plate agency in Lexington and of course I get there and it has moved ACROSS TOWN!!! Once again UGH!!!  So I head there and I get my tags renewed and I take off for work and before I get back to HWY 52 I got a call to come get the baby!  She wasn't feeling well.  She's having a terrible time with her allergies and maybe even a cold.  SO I didn't make it into work at all today!  So ALL THE PLANS I had made today were just shot all to heck!  

Good news about today was that Chad started back to work!  No more being laid off! Picture me doing a happy dance right now!  Once he got home I was able to get the things done that I had planned for this evening which was really good.   I went through all of Nisee's clothes and I separated all of her clothes into what she can no longer wear and warmer weather clothes.  I also re-arranged her room.  I switched her bed and her armorie so that if we are rocking her in her room we can see her TV.  She liked it when she saw it!  She was looking around like wow what is this?! 

So a lot of people have been talking about what they are thankful for so I am going to take some time to talk about what I am thankful for.  Today I am thankful for my job and the fact that I have a great boss who's understanding and grateful that I work for an awesome company.   That's today I will have something else tomorrow and each day until Thanksgiving! 

Below are a few pictures from before church this past Sunday!


IDK why but Chad looks Drunk in most of these pics! LOL

I love this picture!

Nisee eating breakfast! :)

THE PANGAN'S!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment