Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boy its been a while

One thing is for sure, I am good and not finishing what I start. As far as Blogs are concerned that is. My 365 project fizzed out and then I tried to start the Couch too 5K (C25K) program. The day after I started Chad got sick and then Nisee and then Me. Life was crazy with multiple things going on with Church and family. It was not a good time to start anything like that. I am still doing the Race for the Cure 5K even if all I do is walk it.

Things have also been on hold for my weight loss journey. Each Day I start out with great plans but by the end of the day I am eating what I want and have no desire to work out. I don't even want to play on the Wii Fit and I LOVE my wii fit! I have yet to gain any weight but it's on its way I don't figure out how to get out of this slump soon.

I had a great weekend. Spent great time with awesome friends. That got me motivated to try to start anew again today but by around 5pm I was starving and I ended up eating like crazy. I am hoping that after this weekend things will slow down and I can get back into some sort of a routine. I am not going to be signing up to do all this stuff like I have been. I really enjoy helping and doing but I gotta have some time for me. Also soon I will be coming off of the 12-9 schedule and then I will be able to get into an even better routine.

It is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend so I hope to get outside and get some sun and maybe some outside exercise too!

I also just want to say that I have the best friends ever!!! (see pictures)


No comments:

Post a Comment