Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm

So I did my 2nd workout of week one today and for some reason it was harder. It was the same thing as Monday but for some reason today seemed a little harder. I have an idea of why but oh well either way I completed it plus some. It is only a 30 minute workout but I did 8 extra minutes to round out my 2 miles. I had completed 1.5 miles when the 30 minutes was up and I just did a 2.5mph walk to finish out the 2nd mile. Then I did 100 crunches and a good 15 minute stretching session. It was great! I love stretching!

SO the big question is my weight. Well I am happy to report that I have not gained or lost. I have stayed constant which is great. I just knew I had gained some back but apparently I have done just enough to maintain. So I am steady at 15 lbs down. I am hoping to get that moving in the right direction soon.

I have never won anything in my life but I won tickets to Live In the Wolf's Den to see Randy Houser tomorrow. He is a country singer I like. It will be a small concert at the radio station and then we get to meet him. I got to take a friend so I am taking Brittany. Its going to be a great time.

I have a busy couple of weeks coming up. You already know what I am doing tomorrow Saturday We will be doing some shopping at the clothing exchanges. Next weekend is my 31 party on March 13th! Let me know if you want to attend. Friday the 19th I have Festival of Tables at Church. Then the weekend of the 20th will be getting ready for Christina's Shower and Bachelorette. Then the 26th I have Christina's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party. Then April 3rd I have the Church Easter Egg Hunt and Easter the 4th. So I will be Super Busy! Wish me luck that I don't lose my Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment