So now I remember how much I love running! I started my Couch to 5K today and I really loved my run on my new treadmill. It was so great! I made it through with out much trouble. Week 1 was not too tough but far from easy. I can tell its been a while since I ran like that.
Week 1 consists of: Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Then a 5 minute cool down.
I walked at 3 mph and Ran at 5 mph. I hope to speed it up as I get stronger but I am happy with that right now. Tomorrow is a Rest day but I will probably do some Wii Fit or some weights but no running because that is not a part of the plan.
It has been a Monday that is for sure. Chad is sick. He tried to blame it on the left over roast and mashed potatoes I made but I ate them too and I am fine! I think he is just sick or he ate something earlier that made him sick. Either way I am going to be taking care of my hubby!
Calories Burned so far today 2891
Calories Consumed so far today 1680
Deficit 1211
Looking forward to tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment