I am super excited about starting my Couch to 5K program tomorrow! I have my treadmill ready and waiting. I got my podcasts on my Ipod. Yes there are podcasts to go along with the running! Its really cool! I am ready as well and I should be getting off this dang computer to go to bed but I wanted to do a quick update to those who may or may not be following me.
On another note I finished 2 books this weekend. The Last Precinct by Patricia Cornwell was really good. I also love the tv show The Vampire Diaries so I bought the 1st book that the show is loosely based off of and it was good. I enjoyed the book but I think I like the show better. The books are a different take with same characters so its still fun to read. I plan to read them all. Now I am moving on to another series as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment