Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 29

Due to the Snow today I was at home with Nisee! Her daycare was closed and they aren't opening until 9pm tomorrow. Chad tried to move his truck today just to the end of the drive way and he couldn't even make it that far. His boss is coming to get him tomorrow at 7:15 so he can be at work by 7:30. The main roads are pretty ok but the secondary roads are terrible. They finally scraped our road at like 5:30pm today and it did no good.

Today is February 1st which means it is officially my Birthday month! In just 6 days I will be 28 years old. Its hard to believe that I am going to be 28. I don't feel 28 which is great! Friday I am going out to see Dear John with Brittany and Kari for my birthday. Then Saturday nothing is planned but going to see my family. Sunday my actual birthday we will be hanging out just the 3 of us and watching the Superbowl. I am off Friday and Monday for my b-day celebration.

Todays Food:

Breakfast
Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax 140 cal

AM Snack
100 cal chocolate cake

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Deep Dish Three Meat Pizza 370 cal
Smart Ones Key Lime Pie 190 cal

PM Snack
100 calorie 3 Milky Way

Dinner
2 Egg 149.0 Cal
1.0 Slice KRAFT FREE Singles Non Fat Pasteurized Process American Cheese Product Slice 30.0 Cal
QUAKER Corn Grits Instant Butter Flavor Prepared with Water 71.0 Cal
1.0 Tbsp SMUCKER'S LOW SUGAR Concord Grape Jelly 25.0 Cal
3 peices Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 120 cal

PM Snack:
1 pepperoni 7
1 triscut reduced fat 16
1 tsp shredded cheese 20

Total Intake: 1388
Total Burn: 2812
Total Deficit: 1424

Exercise:
Wii Fit for 15 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment