Today Nisee and I slept in very late. We woke up at 7am where she ate some breakfast and then we were off to dream until almost 11am! It was great and a welcomed treat after I was up at 6:30am yesterday. I was so tired all day yesterday and I think it had to do with being up so early and I think it contributed to my lack of control when it came to food as well. Today I am feeling better and I am ready to get out and go and do but there is a Hockey game that we will be watching first. GO PENS!!!
After watching the Pens lose we headed to Statesville to visit my Mamaw Evalene. She is doing ok but far from good. We stopped by to visit my Dad and while there my mom called to say she had hit a deer. Luckily she didn't do any damage to her truck so all was ok. We swung by Nanny Peg and Papaw Lester's to see them for a few minutes before heading home.
Food was not good today. I had lots of sweets on by Birthday-Eve which is not great for weight loss. We will see what the scales hold for me tomorrow. (cake calories are estimates based of pound cakes)
Food Today:
Breakfast
1.0 Cup GENERAL MILLS TOTAL Raisin Bran Cereal 170.0 Cal
0.25 Cup Milk Non Fat Skim or Fat Free 21 cal
AM Snack
100 calorie 3 Muskateers bar
1.0 Item KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Sqaures 91 cal
Lunch
KRAFT Singles Pasteurized Process American White Cheese Food Slices 70 cal
Sunbeam Lite Wheat Bread 80 cal
PM Snack
KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Sqaures 91 cal
Dinner
BAKED LAYS 131 Cal
Dill Pickle Slices 5
Mayonnaise Low Calorie 37 cal
Mustard Yellow 4 calSubway Cheese 60 cal
SUBWAY Savory Turkey Breast & Ham Sandwich 6 Inch Wheat Bread 290 cal
Late Snack
BETTY CROCKER CREAMY DELUXE Cream Cheese Frosting 210.0 Cal
KRISPY KREME Original Glazed Doughnut 210.0 Cal
Cake 175.3 Cal
Exercise:
15 mins walking
Total Burn: 2606
Total Intake: 1744
Total Deficit: 862
No comments:
Post a Comment