Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 43

HELP! I have lost my motivation! I was doing so great for so long but this past week I find myself not wanting to track my food or even worry about what I put in my mouth. Today I found myself going to Arbys and eating fries and then came the girl scout cookies. I don't know where my gumption went but dangit I want it back! Any one have any tips about what I can do to get it back!

Food Today:

Breakfast:
Egg and turkey bacon on wheat

Lunch:
Arbys roast beef
Curly fries
100 calorie cakester

PM snack:
100 calorie Oatmeal raisin cookies
2 Girl scout Lemon cookies

Dinner:
Lean Cuisine 3 meat deep dish pizza
2 Girl Scout Lemon Cookies

Late Snack:
2 girl scout lemon cookies


Total Intake: Who knows ... NOT ME
Total Burn: 2365 as of 9 pm

Exercise:
Met my activity target but thats all nothing more than that

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I know whatcha mean. I am the same way. But, my new motivation is vacation. We decided today that we are going to Wilderness in the Smokies for vacation. It is a indoor and outdoor water park and hotel. So, I want to enjoy vacation, not worry what I look like in a bathing suit. Also, like we said earlier, high school reuinion is just around the corner, so maybe focus on that?! You will get back on track I know you will. Keep up the great work. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok stop! Reread all your posts and see how far you've come. It will jog your memory of why you are doing this. Also, you've lost so many pounds and been successful, you can do this. I'm glad you wrote this post, because I find myself sometimes snacking late at night for no reason, it's just comfort. YOU GOT THIS. If I can do it, you can do it, and I haven't lost a pound yet in my 43 days (I'm not tracking food at all)...so you are way ahead of me. HUGS...you can do this. Love you.

    ReplyDelete