Today was a great day! My team had a bday party food day for our February Birthdays and That includes me. We have 5 people on my team of 14 whos birthdays are in February! They had spaghetti and salad and cheese bread. They even got me my favorite cake: Red Velvet with cream cheese icing. They also got some 5 flavor pound cake with chocolate icing. It was a great! I really appreciate my team!
Food Today:
Breakfast:
Jimmy Dean D-Lights Canadian Bacon English Muffin
Lunch:
Spaghetti with meat sauce
Cheese bread
Ham snack sandwich
Red Velvet Cake and cream cheese icing
5 flavor pound cake with chocolate icing
Snack:
Granola Bar
String cheese
Dinner:
Wheat Crackers
Ramen Noodles chicken flavor
Girl Scout cookies
I am just not sure this blog is doing what I started it for. Once again I had another day where I ate too much and exercised none and for some reason I don't care. Maybe its apathy ... maybe lack of motivation ... I try to remember that I have important events coming up but thats still not doing it. Who knows? NOT ME that's for sure. I feel very defeated but I think this is all a part of this journey. If I can get past this and force myself through this then maybe I will come out better on the other side. Each day is a new day ... SO Guess what I am going to start all over again tomorrow! Pray that I can get back on track and have a good day tomorrow!
Even though you feel like you've been defeated, you are blogging about it which is making you aware and you are learning from it. You can do this Hollie. Jump back on the horse, I know you can. Please call me if you need me (I was going to call after I read your blog but I'm not sure if you are asleep already). I love you and am glad you are doing this project with me. I hope tomorrow you find that you are back on track. I'll send good vibes to you throughout the day. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement ... I hope I can get back on track soon but I tell you the other things in my life are determined to defeat me ... My Job being the #1 thing determined to do it. My stress is out the roof! I may end up in a mental hospital!
ReplyDelete