Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 37

Today was great! I woke up early and did my wii fit exercise this morning and it was great to get in 32 mins of exercise before work. Nisee was in a great mood. Tonight I am catching up on my Biggest Loser so this blog will be short! My boss got me a cake for my bday today ... so yea I had to eat some of it because I couldn't say Oh sorry I can't have that. So I had a small piece and gave the rest of it to my team.

Food Today:

Breakfast:
1 Egg
2 pieces of toast
sugar free grape jelly

Snack:
100 calorie fudge stripes cookies

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Beef n Broccoli
100 calorie almonds

PM Snack:
Cake
string cheese

Dinner:
5cups Popcorn
Apple

Late Snack:
Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bar

Total Intake: 1394
Total Burn:2912
Total Deficit: 1518

Exercise: 32 mins on wii fit

I tried to get an extra deficit today to make up for being 293 short yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment