Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 30

WOW 30 whole days of blogging each day. It has been an experience and one that have enjoyed. It has been really great being able to share my experiences on here as well as having the accountability of entering my food here each day as well as showing my deficit. Its been really motivating and I am so happy that I have lost 11.5 lbs. I just hope to keep it up and I hope you will keep visiting.

I made it to work today through the snow and ice just to get a call from the daycare at 2 saying that Nisee had a temp. So off to the Doctor we went. She has an ear infection in her left ear and she is not the happy baby she normally is. I hate to see her like this. Just want to make her feel better but I can't and that stinks.

Todays Food:

Breakfast:

Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax 140 cal

AM Snack
BLUE DIAMOND Blanched Almonds, Whole 100 cal

Lunch
Smart Ones Key Lime Pie 190 cal
Weight Watchers Smart ones Creamy Rigatoni with Chicken and Broccoli 290 cal

PM Snack
100 calorie Pack Oreo Golden Cakesters
KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Sqaures 91 cal

Dinner
1.0 Tbsp Catsup or Ketchup 15.6 Cal
HEALTHY CHOICE Hot Dog Weiner or Frankfurter with Turkey Pork Beef Low Fat 49 cal
Hotdog with Bun, wheat 121.0 Cal
12 baked Tater Tots Regular 171 cal

Late Snack
4 cups Popcorn 150 cal

Total Intake: 1418
Total Burn: 3048 (as of 10:40pm before exercise)
Total Deficit: 1630

Exercise:
15 mins Wii Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment