Well today I was off work for my birthday! Chads boss canceled work because of the sleet. We had a good day together. We went to the bank and then I went to Maurices for some much needed shopping! Then we went to see Dear John. It was an awesome movie and I highly recommend it. I would advise reading the book before going to see the movie so you are more informed. Some people didn't care for it like I did.
Food today was not that great. We went to an Italian restaurant that I love and it was hard to turn down some of the great food. I also felt like I had no will power to say no to anything this day. Oh well I still ate less than I burned which is always a positive even if it wasn't the 1000 that was my goal.
Food Today:
Breakfast
Jimmy Dean D-Lights Turkey Sausage whole grain bagel 260 cal
Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax 99 cal
AM Snack
100 cal snickers
Lunch
Bread Italian 82 Cal
Cheese Mozzarella Shredded 24 Cal
1.0 Cup Lasagna with Meat or Poultry 399 Cal
Lettuce Iceberg 8 cal
Ranch Salad Dressing 109 cal
Snack Crackers 60 cal
PM Snack
100 calorie 3 Muskateers
OREO Bar Mix 371 cal
Dinner
Sour Patch Kids 100.0 Cal
5 cups popcorn 155 cal
Total Burned: 2056
Total Intake: 1865
Total Deficit: 641
359 shy of my goal of 1000 deficit.
Exercise 15 mins walking ... this was tough to do today. I really didn't want to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment