I am playing Catch up! Yesterday was so crazy busy. Lunch with Kara in Gboro and then Movies and Dinner with Chad for V-day. I never found anytime to get on the computer to update this. We went and saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightening Thief! It was a great movie! Its based on a young adult series but we all know how I am about kids books! LOL Harry Potter is my obsession! Here is todays food. Today was my cheat day so I was allowed to eat what I wanted for dinner!
Breakfast:
Total Raisin Bran
Fat free organic milk
Lunch:
Salad with broccoli, cheese, hard boiled egg, croutons, Lite Ranch
Broccoli and Cheese soup
grapes
PM Snack:
Rice Krispy Treat
Dinner:
Tortilla chips
salsa
Chicken Crispers (2)
Fries
BBQ sauce
Ranch Dressing
Molten White Choclate Cake
Exercise:
walking (15 mins)
No comments:
Post a Comment