I love Thursdays! Yep I said it! Thursday is my TV night! I get to watch my Vampire Diaries and Supernatural and BONES! I love these shows. Supernatural and Bones are my favorite. Tonight there is no new Bones so no Booth but I get see new Dean and Sam and Stefan and Damon! :) Gotta love shows with Hot boys! LOL
I was at work from 8:30 to 7:15 today. It was a long day. I spent a lot of the day running around doing all kinds of things and I had to help with a project that kept me there late. I don't mind because it doesn't happen that often. Either way it still made for a long day.
Food Today:
Breakfast:
Nature Valley Peanut Butter Granola Bar
Lunch:
Turkey Burger plain with ketchup
Baked Sour Cream and Onion Lays
PM Snack:
3 musketeers bar
Dinner:
Italian Bread
Broccoli and Cheese soup
Almonds (15 raw)
AS of 9:30
Total Burned: 2613
Total Intake: 1497
Total Deficit: 1116
Exercise: 15 mins walking
No comments:
Post a Comment