Today is My birthday! I am 28 years old. I got lots of birthday love from lots of people and even my Wii Fit told me happy birthday! It was really great to get up this morning for church and do my wii fit weigh in and it tell me I am down 15 lbs total. However after the cake I had today I may have just gained all of it back! After Church we met with the pastor and a few other newer members of Hardison UMC about what we would be interested in doing as a part of the church if anything. After that it was off to Subway for lunch and then we watched the Penguins lose in OT to the capitals which was heart breaking. They were playing so well until the 3rd period. Yes I love Hockey and it has become almost an obsession. We spent all day at my Parents house in Mocksville. My Dad had just come back from the coast with a bushel of oysters so he and my family were eating those. My mom made pot roast for me and it was YUMMY! I had my traditional Red Velvet cake with cream cheese icing as my bday cake and boy it was good. I had 2 pieces and they were not small! We took our wii and I played with my Mom and Dad and they loved it! They really want one but I don't think they will spend the money on it. Just my opinion they might surprise me. Then it was time to watch the Bowl that is Super. During the 1st half my mom and I went walking to try to get rid of some of the cake calories! We walked outside too and boy was it cold. I jogged for a while and my mom picked me up almost at the end of the development we were walking in. I was proud of my performance no matter how short it was. That was my exercise for the day plus I did about 15 mins on wii fit and I also played some just dance. Hopefully that all canceled out at least one piece of cake. Over all it was a great birthday and I am so blessed to have so many great family members and friends (cake calories are estimates based of pound cakes).
Food Today:
Breakfast:
Running late for Church and forgot
Lunch
Dill Pickle Slices 5 Cal
Light Fat Free Lays Original 75.0 Cal
Mayonnaise Low Calorie 37 Cal
Mustard Yellow 4 Cal
Subway Cheese 60.0 Cal
SUBWAY Savory Turkey Breast & Ham Sandwich 6 Inch Wheat Bread 290.0 Cal
PM Snack
BETTY CROCKER CREAMY DELUXE Cream Cheese Frosting 210.0 Cal
Cake 175.3 Cal
Dinner
Beef Chuck, Arm Pot Roast 127.5 Cal
2.0 Tbsps Cheese Dip with Chili Peppers (Chili Con Queso) 63 Cal
0.5 Cup Chicken with Dumplings 185
Chips Tortilla Plain 208 Cal
Potato Red Flesh and Skin 139 Cal
Late Snack
BETTY CROCKER CREAMY DELUXE Cream Cheese Frosting 210.0 Cal
Cake 175.3 Cal
Exercise:
Listed Above in text
Total Burned: 2995 as of 11pm
Total Intake: 1963
Total Deficit: 1032
No comments:
Post a Comment