Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Annoyed and beware this is not a nice Blog!

I just got home from working out and work. I worked out hard and I feel great but that is about all I am feeling great about. There are a lot of things that are annoying me right now.

Some of them are people and things they say obviously with out thinking. I will not mention all of these specifically but some of them I will. Starting with the fact that I hate people assuming what I do and don't want to hear. Are you me? Can you read my mind? Have I told you I don't want to hear something? If you can not answer YES to any of these questions then you don't know and your assumption is most likely wrong.

It is also very annoying to be left out of things that are almost a slap in the face to what you have said to me for the past 11 years. I mean really if you don't mean it then don't say it and we can just go on with our on lives separately and it won't hurt my feelings to be left out. I guess I am annoyed by people who act one way to your face and then do things that completely contradict those actions!

Mostly I am annoyed with people who don't do their jobs and just want to get something for nothing. Since I can not go into specifics around this I am going to leave it at that. It just really pisses me off for those who do their jobs.

So yea this was mostly a blog full of my bitching about what annoys me but I felt like if I didn't get this out I would explode. I feel better now but I still am annoyed by these things but getting it out helps me focus on it less. Just more lessons to learn about people who you thought were one way but turn out to be the opposite.

On a better note I am off Friday and I can't wait to spend the day with Nisee! AND I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: