As the title says I should be on bed because I have to be up at 7am to go to work. It is my month for testing and of course they have had testing for the systems at work every weekend so far. I just hope this is the last weekend we have to do testing.
So why can't I sleep? I am not sure what it is but I do have somethings on my mind that might be keeping me from going to bed. Maybe if I get them out then I can go to bed but then again I still don't want to talk about what it is so I am not sure if I really want to get them out so I am just going to type for a while and see what happens.
So today I cleaned the hell out of my kitchen. I even used cloroxed my cabinets. They look great! I reorganized many of my drawers and some cabinets and I threw out a lot of stuff that I never use. I have been doing a lot of that lately. De-cluttering my life in a way, if de-cluttering is even a word. I realized that I have so much stuff and it's just stuff and that isn't want matters. There is a Craig Morgan song that really hits this on the head and I have put it below. It brings tears to my eyes each time I hear it. It just really shows that its the people and experiences of LIFE that make it what it is and the rest is just stuff!
You know on my way home from Mamaw Evalene's tonight I was just day dreaming about things and Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet Ride came on and my mind wandered to Disney's Aladdin and the Genie who granted 3 wishes and I thought about what I would have asked for 5 years ago and the differences in what I would ask for now. 5 years ago I would have asked for money so I could buy all the things that I wanted and never could afford but today I would wish to be able to cure cancer for my Mamaw and everyone else who has had to suffer through this. Just to fix that would be enough because even though she could die any other number of ways she wouldn't have had to go through the hell that cancer puts you through. Cancer is pure evil.
There are days when I am good with this. I can handle it and I am not a huge weeping mess after I go see her but today there was something that set me off. Now that I have had a good cry and typed this up I am ready to go to bed. This wasn't the only thing that has me hurt but I don't feel like going into the other part of it. Other than I will say: You always learn who you true friends are and peoples true colors always shine through in the end. Well I am off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment