My next goal was to Lose 6 more pounds by Labor Day September 6, 2010. I have actually lost 7 lbs for a total of 37 lbs.
Now it is on to my next goal which is lose 16 more pounds by Halloween. This one I am not so sure I can do. I have 8 weeks and I have lost more than that before but things are going to slow down soon! Also starting in October I will no longer be taking the appetite suppressants. These require at least 1 month off after 4 months of taking them. So we will see! I hope that my exercising and watching my food will pay off and I can continue my weight loss on my own!
I had a great weekend and I am sad to see that it is ending tomorrow. I am excited to finish what we started at the house and see my almost new basement!
I also want to say that I am blessed to have a great family and some great friends but sometimes I can't help but feel left out. Just things maybe I only see but still I notice them and it is a little tug at my heart.
Good night to all and here are a few pics from this wonderful weekend!
Keep up the great work! Thanks for the cake! Had a blast with you guys. You look great in all the pics!
ReplyDelete