I enjoy blogging and it is very relaxing to me. It is a great way for me to get all that has been floating around in my head out. I wish I had time to do it more. I think I might make some time to do it more. So tonight I just have some random things I want to say!
This month has been really good so far as weight loss for me. My food has been good but my exercise has fallen off a bit. I have thought about starting to blog about what exercise I do each day. I did that at the beginning of the year and it seemed to help some. Who knows I might try it? I was running a lot and I still do some but I got off track and I can't seem to get back on it. I know that I have been making it weight loss wise but if I don't get back on track then I will not be able to keep this up. Maybe I need that accountability again of blogging about it? Hmmm... something else to ponder!
Mamaw is not doing well. They did a bone scan this past week and they are doing an MRI. The cancer is affecting her bones and it is the 1st thing that has caused her pain specifically from the cancer. Most of the other has been from chemo or radiation. They are talking about more radiation now but we will know more this week. She has been really weak and tired, more than normal even with the steroids. I am not sure how this is going to go but I am scared. No matter how much notice you get it doesn't really make it easier. It just doesn't make it a surprise.
I have been baking and probably have gained at least 2 lbs back this weekend alone. I made my dad a birthday cake and I made cupcakes for church today. They all tasted good and I had 1 slice or 1 of each only so I didn't do bad but it is more than my normal!
I got to meet Lily Barbour Friday! She is so sweet and so little! It is so hard to believe that Nisee was ever that small. There are so many babies and babies on the way that it makes me ALMOST want another one now but I still want to wait and enjoy Nisee more.
Well its Sunday night and tomorrow starts a new work week. I pray this is a good week for the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment