This picture was taken in honor of the Steelers making it to the AFC Championship game earlier today! I wasn't allowed to turn on the computer during the game so I just now got to upload it. The Steelers did win the game and are headed to Super Bowl 45 in Texas. This is their 8th appearance in the Super Bowl and they have won 6 of them so far. We are going back to compete for #7 against the GreenBay Packers. GO STEELERS!!!
This is also the 3rd time the Steelers have gone to a Super Bowl since Chad and I have been together. We started dating in Oct 2004 and They won #5 in 2005 which was the year we got married. They won #6 in 2009 the year we had Nisee. SO If they win this year I guess something big is going to happen for me and Chad ... personally I am hoping for us to win the lottery! LOL'
GO STEELERS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment