Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday Hollie!

That's right I am officially 30 now!  I doesn't feel much different than 29 but it is kind of odd having to write a 3 down now.  I had an AWESOME birthday!  We celebrated on February 4th since my actual birthday fell on a Tuesday this year.  I knew we were all going out to dinner at Cities to celebrate and that we had to take the kids to my parents but what I didn't know was that my Mom and Chad had planned me a surprise Harry Potter Party at her house!  My parents were there, my sister and her husband, my brother and his wife and my friend Stephanie and her son Evans!  My mom made a cake like the one featured on the blog Bakingdom! I sent her a link just to show it to her and she ended up making it!  She did a great job!  And it was super yummy!  She also made butter beer, pumpkin juice, and had lots of other Harry Potter themed items!  I am super blessed to have such a great family and friends!  Dinner at Cities was awesome with all my closest pals! Below are some great pictures of the party and dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment