Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines Day Crafts!


I did a lot of valentines day crafts this year!  

Candy Hearts Family Sign
 I got the idea for this from Pinterest!  Mine has my own touch to it but the basic structure was from pinterest.
Nisee's Valentines Day Tutu

Lacee's Korker Bow

Nisee's Korker Bow

My 1st non korker bow!  I love this Bow! 

 



Lacee's Valentine's Day Dress! 
I am NOT a seamstress by any means but I am happy with this dress.  I sewed the entire dress and then we tried it one Lacee and it was too long which made the top and the arm holes too narrow. I don't have my own sewing machine so I had to let my mom cut the arm holes bigger and sew them together.  I knew how to do it I just couldn't b/c I only have time to sew on the weekends at her house and I needed it the next weekend!  BUT anyways I love this dress and I was very happy with how it turned out! 

Here is a scan of the valentines day card we sent to family and friends!  Images by Brandi gets all credit for the pictures! 

You can see the 2 of the hair bows, tutu, and dress!  They looked great!  I was very happy how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment