Sorry for delay but things have been really busy around here! I was supposed to go weigh in on my birthday Feb 7th but I had to change my appointment to February 15th. I am happy to say that I lost 8 more pounds for a total of 29 pounds gone. I was very happy with my loss. I had done really well the rest of the month but over my birthday I did celebrate quite a bit! I am now only 15 lbs away from what I weighed at my 8 week check at the doctor and then another 15 to get back to the lowest I reached in December 2010.
My goal by my birthday was to have lost 14lbs and I have only lost 12 as of the weigh in. So I am a little behind and my next goal is St. Patrick's Day which is 18 days away and my goal was to lose 12 more pounds by then but I am thinking that isn't going to happen. I might have to restructure my goals a little. I haven't been able to exercise like I was because work is really crazy. Things for year end are wrapping up this week and next so I am hoping that things will calm down a little more and I can get back into an exercise routine. We will see where I am come 3/17 and see if I need to adjust. I have only lost 2 more pounds since I last weighed in so I am a little worried but I have been extra stressed and not eating well. Its just been a rough few weeks with Nisee's surgery and having to miss work right in the middle of the busiest time of the year for us. However I am not giving up! I am determined like I was year before last and I will get there even if it takes a little longer! Well I will update again next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment