I am so excited to announce that Nisee and Lacee (and Me) will be getting a new cousin! My close cousin Jessie and her husband Brett are expecting their 1st bundle of joy on September 7, 2013! I am so happy for her because I know she has wanted his for a long time. Part of me hopes it is a girl because well I have lots of girl stuff she can use but part of me hopes it is a boy because well we don't have a boy!
Maybe one day we will have another baby and yes I want it to be healthy but I also want a boy. My mom has often talked about the different relationships that are formed between a mother and a son and a mother and a daughter. I want to experience that mother/son relationship but I guess that time will tell. We are not ready for another baby just yet. We do want one though. We have decided that. Being around babies and pregnant women makes me tend to forget the time I had with my last pregnancy and starting thinking about having another baby sooner but then reality sets in. We simply can not afford another child right now. Nisee and Lacee go to a fantastic learning center and I am so happy that I found them. I hope to have all my kids go there but they aren't cheap. We pay $275.00 a week in child care and if we had a 3rd that would probably break us. Nisee will start kindergarten in August of 2014 so maybe we look to have another baby due sometime around that but who knows!
Anyone who knows me or Chad knows that we are HUGE fans of Hockey and yes Our Penguins are playing their 1st game at home tonight. They are currently 2-0 having won both of the 1st 2 games of the year. The season is half over because the players and owners were being big babies about money and couldn't come to agreement. Finally after they had a MOM aka mediator come in they got to the point and we got our hockey back. Still a little upset but it isn't enough to keep me away! I love my hockey! I am actually typing this while watching the game and that is why it has taken me about an hour to type this so I guess I better get off here and finish this game!
PS I love working from home and if you get the chance I recommend it!
No comments:
Post a Comment