So things the thing I have been trying is going well so far. I have seen success and I hope it continues. If it does I will give you all more insight as to what is going on. Lets all hope it does though!
Well the verdict is in on Nisee. She will be having surgery on Tuesday June 15th to place tubes in her ears and have her adenoids removed. During her hearing test on Monday the audiologist said she had hearing loss because of fluid in her middle ear but she feels certain that once the tubes are in she will be hearing like normal again. She also has been gasping for air and snoring very loudly at night for about 3 months now due to the constant colds and runny/stuffy nose and after talking to the ENT and him examining her and him having witnessed her runny nose for about 2 months now he feels like her adenoids are no longer doing what they are designed to do. Adenoids are supposed to filter bacteria but when they stop working they become hot spots of bacteria in your body. So She will have both things done during 1 surgery. I am very nervous. She of course has no idea what is going on. I am the one that is freaking out because they are putting my baby to sleep! So Tuesday I will be a mess! Monday I might be a mess too then. I will have to be out of work to stay with Nisee during her recovery. If it was just the ears it would be much shorter but the adenoids being removed makes it longer at 4-7 days. So if you would please keep her in your prayers next week.
My cousin Jacob is Graduating from high school tomorrow! Congrats Jacob!!! This makes me feel so old!
I'd love to know what your success has been! I know surgery for Nisee is nerve racking, but hopefully this will relieve her of the pain she's been having. I'll be thinking and praying for your family on the 15th and call to see how it goes. Let me know if you need anything! I love you!
ReplyDelete