So I have decided that I have too much clutter in my life. So I am going to get rid of some of it. I am going through the house and will be having one hell of a yard sale! I also keep cluttering up my schedule with all these plans. AND I am a one that if I make the plans I have to do them and I can't back out. That is just me because when it comes to promises that I make to others I just can't back out. Now promises to myself are another story. I plan to work to De-clutter my schedule as well.
My work outs are going well. I am not seeing weight loss like I hoped and during my vacation this past weekend I have gained a few pounds actually. Vacations usually do me in so this was no unexpected. I am going to try to work harder on this. I have a few big things coming up in the weight loss area in the next week but more on that later. Just a little update. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment