Thursday, March 31, 2011
2nd Doctor's Visit for Baby Pangan #2
Well my doctor's appointment was scheduled for March 30th but I ended up going March 28th. I saw Dr. Bryson. I have been having a lot of cramping this time and at times its really bad. I called them last week and they said as long as I didn't have any other symptoms that they felt it was just stretching but if it got worse or didn't ease up to call them again. So Monday I was having some of the worst cramps and pains I had and I got worried so I called and they had an opening at 2pm so I went a head and went that day. After a check all is good! Dr. Bryson feels that the cramping is still from stretching and could be worse because of the c-section scar tissue that I have from Nisee. He said as long as I don't get any other symptoms that its all fairly normal. The babies heart rate was at 150 which was good! I always love hearing that! I go back April 25th for my 3rd visit and this time it is with Dr. Dorton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment