For Lent Chad and I are doing more to increase God in our daily lives. Our church is doing a 40 day experience "Reality: 7 Truths from Experiencing God." Each day there are readings from the book and each week there is a discussion and reflection that is supposed to be for small groups. At church they are doing the groups during Sunday school. Chad and I do not currently attend because of Nisee but we plan to attend when Nisee gets a little older. That didn't stop us from deciding to join in this study. So far we have enjoyed it but then again it has only been 2 days! LOL We will complete the study on April 22, Good Friday! (and hopefully Westen Hincher's Birthday)
Today's daily message was all about how God is always with you and he has been where you are and he will be there with you through your life! I probably won't be posting about it each day but I wanted to make sure you were all aware if I started talking about it.
8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuternonomy 31:8
Our Church also has a blog. If you look at my links section you can get to Hardison UMC's Blog there. Our pastor is posting more about this study as well as other devotions there. Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment