![]() |
| This is the diet I have to follow! If you click on the photo you can enlarge it to read it! |
Sunday, July 31, 2011
3 Day Diet
This diet is kicking my butt! Now I am no stranger to sugars and carbs but this is killing me. I did a good job following it Friday but I felt like crap most of the evening. Then Saturday I did a good job until mid afternoon and then I got sick. Now I can't say for certain it was the diet and the excess amount of food that I was eating but I think it was. Today I have had a terrible time trying to follow the diet because I don't want to get sick again. I am trying but all this food is killing me and not to mention the milk! UGH! I hate milk! I do like chocolate milk but even I can't drink a lot of that. I guess all I can do is try to eat as much of it as I can and pray that the test comes out good tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment