This morning I had my weekly ultrasound at Baptist and this was my first visit by myself. Chad and Mama both had to work so it was just me! Lacee must have known her Mommy needed a good outcome today because she did awesome today! Her heart rate was 155. She was breathing the fluid really well and the fluid levels looked great. When April (yes I am on first name basis with the sonographers!) was trying to listen to the uterine artery blood flow Lacee kept moving the cord away from her with her hand. She was finally able to get a good listen and it is still really good! She was moving a lot as usual, LOL! Also I actually remembered what the name off the fetal well being test is called. It is actually the Bio physical profile abbreviated BPP. So if you here me talking about BPP then you know what I am talking about. I saw Dr. Gaskins today and he wanted me to schedule me for 4 more weekly visits including the one I have next week. This made me happy because in my mind this means that they wouldn't schedule me if they didn't think Lacee wouldn't be staying in my belly! Now I know there is still a chance that if a test doesn't go well that could change but I am going to be optimistic! I have weekly appointments set up through 31 weeks! I got some more pictures which included a good 3D one!
 |
| Profile Picture |
 |
| 3D Picture ... Shes so precious! |
 |
| Big Foot! LOL |
No comments:
Post a Comment