Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo ... May 5, 2010

Today I started the day right with a walk/jog/run for 30 minutes. I used my Mommys Day present aka my jogging stroller and Nisee and I went to Grimes Park! It was great I walked for about 15 mins, jogged for about 10 and full out ran for about 5! It was great! Then after work I went to the Gym with a friend and walked on the treadmill for 15 mins and did 5 mins on the elliptical. I had a great day for exercise!

FOOD was another story! 1st it was Cinco de Mayo and I had mexican food today which is not by any means low calorie. My team also had food day today! Tacos of course and Cake for our May Birthday. We had Pink Lemonade cake from Ketchie Creek Bakery and it was yummy. I had one piece. One good thing was that I ended up eating so much at lunch that I still am not hungry tonight. So it wasn't a complete disaster today but tomorrow will be better because there is no holiday or birthday cake!

Total burned today 3115 as of 11pm.

Thanks to those who are following and reading! Your support means so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment