Below are a few pictures from this weekend!
Monday, May 3, 2010
The Start ... May 3, 2010
My start has been shaky! I exercised a lot this weekend with the Race for the Cure. We walked the 5K. I tried to Jog part of it but there were just too many people. We had to park at Bowman Grey Stadium and walk almost to Old Salem just to get to the race. It was crazy. So we probably walked more like 5 miles instead of a 5K. Then ended up bowling at Stephanie's Party later Saturday night. Then Sunday we went to Dan Nicholas Park for our Churches Day in the Park. It was super hot and we walked quite a bit there even though we were super sore from the day before. Today I did not exercise. Looking forward to tomorrow and PT with Amanda! I am glad that things are calming down so I can focus on things like this. Chad has been really supportive and I know that's hard for him but he's doing it for me! Lets hope that I am on my way to losing my goal of 2 lbs this week and on my way to meeting Goal #1 of losing 8 lbs before our Beach trip on May 28th!
Below are a few pictures from this weekend!


Below are a few pictures from this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment