Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moving Pushups are the Devil ... May 6, 2010

Today was a crazy day. I had Personal Training today with Amanda and it went well. Well she kicked my tail but it was worth it. We started with Sprints and then squats with bicep curls and dead lifts and shoulder press, 3 sets 10. Next was more sprints and moving push-ups, which by the way are terrible. I did 16 total and I was dying. Last I had 3 sets 10 lat pulls and 3 sets 30 seconds of bicycle crunches. It was a good day for exercise! Each day I work out the better I feel and the more I want to do!

After PT I got a call from Nisee's Daycare saying that she had a fever of 102.2 so I left work to take her to the doctor. Nisee has had ear infections since the beginning of March and I just knew this was what it was again. The doctor said she still had fluid but not infected which is good. She did say that Nisee still needed to see an ENT because she is not getting rid of the fluid. So she is going to see ENT tomorrow morning at 9:40 am. I am praying she doesn't get tubes but I feel certain this is where we are headed.

Due to all the crazy running around I did not eat well but I did hit my target!
Total Intake 1980.
Total Burn 3044 as of 11:30pm.
Total Deficit: 1064

No comments:

Post a Comment