Friday, May 7, 2010

My Hamstrings just committed mutiny ... May 7, 2010

I am SO SORE after yesterday's PT Session! Mostly my Hamstrings from the dead lifts! Every step shoots pains down my legs. Gotta love it right?!

Today we got good news about Nisee's ears from the ENT. Dr. Burton said that he would not recommend tubes yet! YIPPEE! He did say she had a viral throat infection like strep but not strep because children under 2 do not get strep according to him. She is on pain meds and she is like a new baby! Ever since her 1st dose she has been eating and drinking again and playing and happy! It was so hard to see her sick so it's great to see her happy again! We go back on the 17th for follow up.

I did not exercise today because of the crazy schedule I had and because of the pain I am in from yesterday. I also ate really bad. I hate it when my routine is broken up because that seems to be when I do the worst. Today was terrible! I am not giving up after just one bad day! Tomorrow is going to be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment