Friday, August 6, 2010

Another one bites the dust!!!

So on July 6, 2010 I reported that I had lost 18 lbs which meant I had met the 1st 2 of my goals.

1) Lose 8 pounds by the end of May for our Beach Trip
2) Lose 10 more pounds by the Fourth of July (total 18 pounds lost)

On that date I had lost 18 lbs and I was ready to try to tackle my 3rd Goal which was
3) Lose 12 more pounds by August 14, 2010 for my High school Reunion (total 30 pounds lost)

AND Today I am happy to report that I have lost 30 lbs!!!

My High school reunion was moved up to Aug 7th after I wrote my goals and well now its been canceled all together. Chad and I couldn't go because with him being laid off we couldn't afford to go anyways. Then no one bought tickets so they had to cancel it. Most everyone keeps up with each other via Facebook anyways but I still think it would be nice for everyone to have gotten together. Maybe a 15 year or 20 year will be more successful.

I am super excited to have reached 30 lbs gone. It hasn't been easy. I have been walking/running on the treadmill and weight training a lot and really watching what I eat. The pills make it easier to control BUT you still have to make your self DO IT as far was eating healthy and working out because if not then you will just get fat again when you have to stop taking the pills. This week I worked out Monday 20 mins walk/run and weights, Tuesday 15 min walk, Wed 15 min walk/run and 12 min elliptical, crunches and push-ups, Thursday 20 mins walk/run with Sprints and 12 min elliptical, and crunches. I try to do at least 15-30 mins of cardio a day and weights at least 1 time a week depending on the time I have available each day.

SO now it is on to my next goal.
4) Lose 6 more pounds by Labor Day September 6, 2010 (total 36 pounds lost)

Now on to other things!

I know I mentioned that my Friend Christina was getting married this July in Greece and how I really wanted to be there but due to finances I couldn't go. Well she got married to Stefanos on July 24, 2010 and She recently posted pictures and they are so beautiful! She was simply breath taking! So I am attaching a couple that I stole to show you! I can't wait to see her when shes back in the States! I am so happy for her and Stefanos!






Nisee is also walking everywhere now and she is getting to be a big girl. The Daycare said that she will be moving into the toddler classroom soon. SO I am posting a few pics of her as well.


1 comment:

  1. love the pigtails on Nisee! And congrats on your wt loss success.

    ReplyDelete