Now if any of you know me you know that I am a HUGE HARRY POTTER FAN! Like Those Twimoms got nothing on me and my HP fixation! There is no cute name for this though. I do like Twilight as evidenced from previous blogs but it pales in comparison to my Harry Potter! I have read all of the books 3 times except book 7. I have seen all of the movies way too many times to count and I own multiple copies of them. I have at 4 Harry Potter Shirts: My Muggle one of course, A Dubledore's Army shirt, A Neville: My Hero shirt, and a Levicorpus shirt. My Muggle shirt is my favorite Harry Potter shirt. Now if you are not a Harry Potter fan you might be saying "What the Hell is a Muggle?" A muggle is a term that is used in the books and movies for "non Magical folk" has Hagrid puts it best. Now your probably saying "What the hell is a Hagrid?" but this post is about my Muggle shirt so if you want to know that go read the books or at least watch the movies. The same thing goes for "What is Dumbledore's Army and Levicorpus?"
So as I was getting dressed I put on my jeans and then my freshly washed Muggle shirt. It is a maroon color fitted t-shirt with the word Muggle in white harry potter font type letters across the chest. I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and that's when I saw it! Right there in the middle of the shirt just above my belly button is a huge grease stain. I was super pissed!!! We have always tried to wash my clothes and Chad's work clothes separately so that his work yuck didn't get transferred to any of my things. I went and looked for the basket to see if I could see anything that might have caused this and sure enough right there with all the reds was one of Chads old work hoodies covered in grease stains.
Now I know Chad was doing a good thing by washing the clothes but it just drives me nuts because he keeps ruining my clothes! Last week he ruined my yellow cardigan by washing it with some pinks or oranges and it has stains all down one side so it had to be thrown away. BUT Back to my muggle shirt. I know grease stains do not come out. I worked at a fish restaurant for 6 years waiting tables and we served 90% fried foods so there was a lot of grease in my clothes and no matter what it just would not come out. Now if you know of a way to get it out please let me know because I tried every stain remover and detergent I knew of plus some crazy home remedies as well and NOTHING worked.
SO what am I going to do now that my favorite Muggle shirt is ruined? Well 1st off I am going to wear it anyways today because I am just going to be visiting family and they won't care about it. 2nd I jumped on the computer to see if they were still selling it! THEY ARE!!! Warner Brothers still has the shirt for sale on their website. YIPPEE!!! AND even better its on SALE!!! So I am going to order a new one. Crisis averted!
This post I am sure for most has been pretty boring because well it has been about a freaking t-shirt but this blog is about what is on my mind! HAHAHA
I am going to close this post with the trailer for the new Harry Potter films that are going to be releasing November 2010 and July 2011! I am so excited about these movies and saddened too. I know what happens since I have read the books but in addition to that it is the close of the series. This is the end. It was like when Lord of the Rings ended. Sure Return of the King was sad when the King of Rohan died and when you see Frodo leave his friends because being the ring bearer was so terribly hard on him but more than that I was crying like a baby because I knew I would not get to journey to middle earth this way anymore. It would be through the same movies at home or only in my mind as I read the books. And I think that is how it is going to be when I see these final movies. It is going to be the end of something phenomenal and spectacular and something that has really touched me and my life. SO enjoy the trailer and a few pics of me and my Harry Potter obsessed self!
This is a comparison of the 1st HP film and the last HP film posters. Thanks to Mugglenet.com

This is my Tattoo of course! It is not solely for Harry Potter although it partly is because I love Harry Potter. My Maiden name was Hollie Potts aka HP and my married name is Hollie Pangan again HP and I have a friend that called me HP. So I thought it was a great way to do my initials and pay respect to the Potts I used to be the Pangan I am now and show love for my fave books and movies!

This is me in my Dumbledore's Army shirt before OOTP came out.

This is a tank top that is now owned by Amanda Smith a friend of mine. When I bought this tank top it was an extra large but I wore it this one night that I was hanging out with Christina and then I washed it and it shrank down to what had to be a small or medium so I gave it to my friend Amanda who also loves Harry Potter and is small enough to wear it. So I know its well cared for, LOL!

Sad thing is I do not have any pictures of myself in my Muggle shirt ... I am going to have to change that!!!!
And wow it took me 55 minutes to post this and Nisee is still sleeping another WOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment