Here are my Goals for the weight loss Portion of this journey:
1) Lose 8 pounds by the end of May for our Beach Trip
2) Lose 10 more pounds by the Fourth of July (total 18 pounds lost)
My time line is a little off but I can say that as of this mornings weigh in I have officially reached my 18lbs gone! I am super excited about this. I am finally under Pre-pregnancy weight by 3 lbs. This is a big deal for me!
My next goal has to do with my High School reunion which has been moved to August 7th, 2010. It was originally Aug 14th, 2010. My goal was 3) Lose 12 more pounds by August 14, 2010 for my High school Reunion (total 30 pounds lost). I am still going to try to get as close to that as I can. So we will see.
Things are still pretty crazy around here with Chad being on temporary lay-off. My parents are the best in the world. They covered our trip to the coast. We were staying in my brothers camper which is free but there are other costs. They are so great! Chad got to fish a lot with my Dad. My Dad has his commercial license, so he makes money for the fish he catches. So Chad was actually able to work a little but while he was there. They caught a lot of flounder.
Nisee and I had a blast playing in the ocean and sound. Nisee likes the ocean as long as you are there with her. She is braver in the sound because there is no waves. I found some great sea shells. We walked almost all around the island. We also stopped at a sand bar and I got some surprises. First I picked up a conch shell and it moved, I screamed b/c there was still a conch in it. I returned him to the water. Next I found a snail shell that was really pretty and I picked it up carefully and inspected it closely, I even had my mom check to make sure it wasn't anyone's home and we decided it was empty. Well about 5 mins later I screamed because a crab came crawling out to yell at me for moving him and trying to steal his house. It was pretty funny to my mom but I was done with that sand bar. I got back to the boat and my dad had caught 3 sand sharks and had them laid up on the bar.
There is so much more I could go into but it is my bed time. I will try to get on here and share a lot more of the things going on in my life. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Hollie, I'm so glad for you and your goals....and that you got to go to the coast. I want to soo bad, but finances and dr bills are gonna keep us from going this year. I guess everyone's finances are sorta bad. I hope Chad's job gets back going soon. My dad got laid off and had to get a completely different job. It's hard on him, but he's doing it...as always. he's the ultimate example of how to work hard. Keep up the good work..and I doubt I'll even make it to the reunion..but have fun!!! Love, Jess
ReplyDelete