I was up until almost midnight with the last post on my blog and I paid for it this morning. I was so tired but once I got up I had a new burst of energy because I knew that today was my Friday and Monday and I didn't have to go back to work until Tuesday! We had a long day ahead because we had to go to Durham but I had a great time meeting new people and my new team mates! :) I am super excited about what is coming up at work!
I have now lost 25 pounds and I am really excited about it. I am still working on hitting that 30 lb mark by my 10 year reunion and I still have time to reach that but we will see. It is a long journey. There are a lot of things going into this but I am not doing it on my own and I don't intend to make out like I haven't been helped. I am using an appetite suppressant to help with my food. I guess I should start by saying what made me decide to look into this. Before I started taking this I was working out and trying to watch what I was eating but I could not control my food intake. Each day I would start out great and then I would just break down starving. So then I started looking at making sure I was getting the right balance with protein and carbs at each meal to make sure my food would last and my body would burn the right things but it still did no good. I was seeing very little improvement and most of the time it just depressed me. Then a friend at work told me about something she had tried that had helped her lose the weight and she had lost a lot and looked great. So I decided, Well it can't hurt! So I started June 8th and I have had nothing but success since then. I am still exercising and trying to eat right because you can only take this appetite suppressant for 4 months at a time and then you have to take a month off and at some point I will have to do it myself anyways or the weight will just come back. I am hoping that after this first 4 months I will be able to continue on my own and not need it anymore. We will see! I am very excited because it has been over 2 years since I have been at this weight!
So I am sure you all know that I love Twilight and a Friend of mine sent this to me! It is so funny! Check it out! HeHe!!!
And on that note! No one got sent home this week on SYTYCD... 2 people are going home next week! I DON'T Like It but oh well! Good Night everyone!
What is it called? Congrats!
ReplyDelete