One of my favorite shows is So You Think You Can Dance! I love this show! I watching it religiously and I think it is just great! I danced when I was younger and I really enjoyed it but not enough to make it my life but watching this now makes me wish I had. I remember my dance recitals and my costumes. I think I was pretty cute! HaHa! Nisee likes to dance and watching her and watching this show makes me wonder if she will be a dancer. She will bob her head and kick her legs and swing her arms and it is so cute! We have tried and tried to catch it on video but every time we turn on the camera she stops and just looks at the camera. We will keep trying but I think we are going to have to be sneaky!
What really surprises me is how moving some of these dances are. They make me laugh and cry. I even find myself wincing and being nervous for my favorites when they are dancing. SO I am going to share some of my favorites with you.
The 1st was Ivan and Allison! I loved it! It was so beautiful!
The 2nd is Lacey and Kameron (Ignore the captions) This one hooked me!!!
The 3rd is Season 4 ... there were so many ...
Then came Season 5:
The 1st dance is named addiction and if you have ever had one this one will speak to you so deeply ... and it just gets it! So powerful!
Then came this one ... you know what its about and well
Season 6 was great too
I think that this season is my favorite because of the all-stars though!
Season 7:
Kent and Lauren perform to Collide (Acoustic Verison) by Howie Day....
Robert, along with All-Star Allison, performs a contemporary dance to Fix You by Coldplay....
Well if you have watched all of those you have been here for a long time. I am up way past my bed time. I will have to blog more about this soon! Obviously this is something I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment