To be honest I cannot blog everyday! I wish I could because I really enjoy it! However I do want to blog more. So I am going to start a weekly blog here about my thoughts and report my exercise for the week. If I can blog more then I will but I have such limited time with work, family, and the other few things I enjoy like reading.
I have lost 45 lbs so far and I want to lose more. I have been exercising often but I want to do more and I am going to have to do more to continue to see the weight loss I have been having and to maintain. I also want to run a 5K soon. A friend of mine is doing a 5K in early December and I am not signing up for anything just in case something happens with my Grandparents but if they are still doing ok then I can do it. I am on my way though. I can run for 25 minutes now at 5mph with out stopping but at the end of 30 minutes I am still only at a little over 2 miles. That still leaves at least 1 mile to go.
I don't have much to report so far this week since its really only been a few days.
Saturday: 25 minutes on the treadmill after work which consisted of 15 minute run at 5 mph and walking for 10 mins
Sunday: Day Off
Monday: 30 minutes on treadmill at home which consisted of 10 minute run at 5 mph, 5 min walking at 0 incline at 3 mph, 15 minute walk at 8 incline at 4 mph!
I will update the rest next week! Also just a side note on my treadmill at home. I have a great treadmill at home but when I run at full speed it shakes the entire house almost so I usually run less at home but I walk at an increased incline.
My life has been crazy of late. Work is insanely busy and I end up working most days late and through my lunch. In the past 2 weeks all of my Grandparents have been in the hospital sick. Nanny Peg had to have her gallbladder removed because of gallstones and she was there for 2 days. Papaw Lester was sick with a virus which had him in the hospital for 3 days. Mamaw Evalene had a chest tube put in today and she was put in the hospital yesterday. I have been really worried about them all week and stressing about everything else too!
It is so odd that when you are so stressed out that you just want to eat and sleep but in reality since exercise is good for stress if you are stressed you should want to work out! But everyday I find myself NOT wanting to work out. BUT I have been doing it anyways and I feel much better when I get done! I guess that is the main thing, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment