Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gearing up for Halloween!

Chad and I decided to have a small Halloween get together this year!  Its going to be a lot of fun.  I am excited about my costume.  I am going as Super Girl and due to the fact that I have lost over 45 lbs I feel much better in a costume this year!  Chad is going as Batman!  Nisee is going to be a Lady Bug!  Pictures will come after the party! I also made a lot of goodies for the party: Halloween party mix, homemade Chex mix, cupcakes/ghost cakes, and I am also making rice krispy treats and pigs in a blanket!  I hope the guests are ready to eat as well as party! HEHE  I always over do it!  I guess I get that from my Mamaw Evalene! 

We went to the pumpkin patch with Matt, Steph, and Evans weekend before last and we had a BLAST!  We went to eat at Lancasters BBQ which was good too!  This past weekend we went to the BBQ Festival which was also a whole lot of fun!  Below are some pictures!






















No comments:

Post a Comment