Sunday, October 17, 2010
Welcome to The Pangan Family Blog!
I am changing this blog to a family blog and I am adding it a few posts to catch everyone new on the history of our little family! I will still be posting my thoughts about life and whats going on personally with me. Chad will also be posting his thoughts and we will both be updating about the family. We will also use this blog to replace our old website thepangans.com. As awesome as that site is we feel that a blog is going to be the best way to keep everyone updated but mostly we are minimizing because almost everyone that visited the site is on Facebook and we utilize our Facebook accounts more than we do that site now. It is also getting hard to update all of the sites. We will also require a log in to see the blog. So if you want to see it just let either me or Chad know. Over the next few days and weeks I will be updating the blog with some important information from our old site. We hope that you will enjoy the blog and check back for updates regularly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment