Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anxious about tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound day.  We find out how Baby Pangan #2 is growing.  It is kind of nerve racking because a lot is riding on tomorrows ultrasound and I have been a rock most of this time but as the clock ticks ever closer to tomorrow the more anxious I get.  All the what if's that I have been shoving down deep inside keep creeping back up into my head.  I think I have worried more today about what could happen tomorrow than I have this entire time and no matter how much my rational mind keeps telling me to stop my mommy mind keeps taking over.  I guess it just comes with being a mom.  You can't describe the love you feel for someone you have never met and the threat that something could be wrong is really a lot try to deal with.  Chad has been wonderful of course.  He never stresses out and is just so laid back that he is the perfect complement to me.  He is convinced that nothing is wrong and that all is going to be ok.  I wish I had his confidence.  I have been stressing so much that I am just trying to get some of this out before I go to bed so I can maybe get some sleep tonight! I am just going to pray and hope that God will answer my prayers that our baby is going to be healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment