Well today I had my 31 week growth scan and I am happy to announce that Lacee weighs 2lbs and 8oz. This means she has gained 10oz in 2 weeks! Over all she is still measuring 2-3 weeks behind but she is still continuing on her own curve and as long as she continues on her own curve then as Dr. Grandis says "we are good!" Dr. Grandis gave me a copy of the growth curve chart today and I scanned it so you can see what I am referencing. She is hanging right under the 10th percentile around 9%. If you click on the chart you can see it bigger.
 |
| Fetal Weight Chart - Lacee is the Squares! |
She also scored 8 out of 8 again. Breathing was harder to catch this time because she wasn't already doing it when we went in. All of the last visits she had been doing it when we went in and was doing it the whole time. This time she started near the end and kept going. Once she started they had no issues getting her 30 second video of her breathing. I think she was just showing her stubborn side! She also got me some 3D pictures. Lacee had her hands up around her face so they aren't the best but I still LOVE them of course! With the 6 pictures she gave me today we are now up to 64 ultrasound photos of our little cupcake!
 |
| You can really see her hands here - Lacee 31 weeks |
 |
| Can see a little face and again hands - Lacee 31 weeks |
 |
| You can see more of her face here - Lacee 31 weeks |
We are just so glad to have made it this far with this much hope and we just continue to pray for more good results each week! Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers!!!
Hollie and Chad,
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that things are going so well for Lacee. She's a strong, beautiful baby girl (just like her Momma and sister!!). I'm so Blessed to have you all in my life!
We love you!
Nicole and Juliet