Thursday, August 4, 2011
August 4th Visit
Today I had my Growth Scan and I am happy to report that Lacee now weighs 1 lbs 14 ounces! That means she gained 8 ounces in the past 2 weeks. She is still measuring behind of course but she is still growing on her own growth curve. I saw Dr. Grandis again today and he did say that she is just a little below again this week but just barely so they will continue to monitor her and me. The fluid, breathing, motion, tone and doppler were all great! Again the sonographer, Amanda said that Lacee was very good at breathing and that meant she was a smart girl! She even remembered scanning her just 2 weeks ago. We had a medical student in the room who watched her do the scan first and then he had to do it and she said Lacee would be an easy baby for him to see the breathing on. My Daddy went with me today and he though it was funny that I knew all the sonographers by name! But I mean I guess I should, I do go every week! LOL! They scheduled me for visits through September 1st! All I have to say is GO LACEE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment