Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lacee's Baby Showers

 So I had awesome showers for Lacee!  My work had me a shower Friday and Saturday was the shower that my family and friends did. Now I did help out with my shower. I baked 3 kinds of cupcakes and made marshmallows dipped in chocolate. To some people this might be tedious but I love baking and working with chocolate so I just thought it was so fun and I got to try out a few new recipes.  Brittany did all the decorations for the shower and she did an awesome job!  My mom also made 2 kinds of cupcakes and Chads mom made mints and the cutest passy favors as well as the rest of the food!
Gifts from my work team!

Table Decorations by Brittany

Table Decorations by Brittany
Napkins!

Close up of center pieces

Tie-Dye Cupcakes by Me ... look for a post coming soon on how these are made
Another picture of Tie-Dye Cupcakes

Pinapple upside down cupcakes by My Mom

Pink Champagne Cupcakes ... recipe altered for sparking grape juice b/c of the whole pregnancy thing! I know alcohol will bake out but icing also called for it.

Closer up of Pink Champagne cupcakes and yes I decorated them as well!  They were a HUGE hit and they tasted great even with the grape juice instead!!

Key Lime Cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing by my Mom

French Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Icing by Me

Mints and passy mint favors by Chads Mom

Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow bouquet made by Me!

Food Table almost done


The Room

Name and Ultrasound Pics

Food Table All done!

Yummy!

Cupcakes
Present Table
Cupcake Washcloth Cake Brittany made!


Diaper Cake by My Sister Tara

Lacee got a lot of stuff over the past 2 days!

Left side

Right side
 Here is the link to the Pink Champagne Cupcake recipe:  Pink Champagne Cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment