Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 9th and 11th Doctors Visits Updates!

Tuesday August 9th I had my regular OB visit with Dr. Dorton.  We talked about how well Lacee is doing on her BPP's and the fact that while small she is still growing and staying consistently 2-3 weeks behind.  He also talked in terms of 37 weeks for delivery.  Her heart rate was great and while she is measuring only around 27 weeks my belly is measuring at 29 weeks. 

Today I had my weekly scan where we did the BPP and dopplers.  Her dopplars were great and she scored perfect on her BPP.  I am not sure if I have ever said how the BPP scoring works.  You get 2 points for each of the 4 things they look at: fluid, tone, motion, and breathing.  I am happy to say Lacee got a perfect 8 today and that she has gotten a perfect 8 every time since the 1st time we did a BPP at 24 weeks!  I think it is because she is like her Mommy and likes to get good grades! Hehe! Growth Scan will be next week and we just hope that this good news continues!

They gave me like 8 pictures this week so now I am up to a total of 58 ultrasound photos of our little Lacee!  Here are few of the pictures they gave me!

30 weeks Foot

30 weeks profile 1

30 weeks profile 2

30 weeks face picture
30 Weeks Nose and Lips



No comments:

Post a Comment