Monday, August 29, 2011

Pinterest and UTI

I have a confession!  I am addicted to Pinterest.com! A link to my personal Pinterest site is in the "You gotta see these" section on the blog.  It is really cool so beware if you check it out because you might get addicted too!  I know some other friends who have also gotten addicted!

Also yesterday I thought I wasn't feeling good because of how busy I was at the shower on Saturday but then I just kept feeling worse and worse.  Today I still felt really bad and I was pretty sure what was going on but I had to make sure so I drank a bunch of water to see if it helped but it didn't so I called my OB and sure enough they wanted to see me.  And I was right ... UTI.  Dr. Ellis gave me a prescription to clear it up.  I was hoping to make it through this pregnancy with out one but I didn't.  I had one with Nisee which was pretty rough but I think I caught this one early!  This infection is really draining me on top of being pregnant.  I have been resting all evening thanks to my wonderful hubby for watching Nisee and I still feel like I could sleep for days!  Hopefully the meds will kick in and make me feel better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment