So today I had my 33 week growth scan and Lacee apparently really liked cupcakes because she has done some growing!!! She now weighs 3 pounds and 5 ounces and is actually measuring at the 11th percentile! This means she is above her curve a little and she gained 13 ounces in 2 weeks! She passed her BPP scoring perfect again! In case you can't tell we are really happy about this growth. The doctors were happy too. Again I asked about delivery and the message is still the same. If at 37 weeks Lacee is still measuring at 10th percentile or right there at it and all tests are still good then they will allow me to continue the pregnancy. If she drops below 10th percentile significantly at any point between now and 39 weeks then they will deliver. I will not go past 39 weeks though. However that isn't a big deal because I am a repeat C-section so I was to deliver at 39 weeks anyways. This means I will deliver anytime between 9/29 and 10/13! Personally I want to make it to 38 weeks or further so I can deliver at Thomasville but if 37 weeks it is then we will deliver at Forsyth. I got a copy of the growth curve again this time and I also got 5 more pictures which brings us to a grand total of 71 ultrasound pictures. They even gave us another one confirming that she is indeed a she! I guess its a good thing it hasn't changed! LOL I am posting the 3D pictures they gave us. She was moving a lot and had the cord in front of her face part of the time so she had a little trouble getting the best pics. Personally I think you can tell she has gained and her face seems fuller!
 |
| 33 week Growth Curve! As you can see her square is above the 10% line |
 |
| 33 weeks |
 |
| 33 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment