Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lacee's Room Progress and a little of Nisee's Room too

We got a lot done this weekend in Lacee's room as well as got a few things done in Nisee's room too.  We still have a long list of things to get done around the house but here are a few highlights of what all we got done this weekend.

  1. Laundry (It's never ending but we got a lot done)
  2. Fixed front porch railing (got broke during a storm)
  3. Fixed front glass door (also got broke during a storm)
  4. Finished painting the trim in the alcove in Lacee's room 
  5. We hung the letter for Lacee's name in her room
  6. I painted and hung a cross for Lacee (similar to the one Nisee has in her room)
  7. I hung the sign on her door that says Cupcake that I made
  8. Chad installed the blinds and curtain rods and I put up the curtains for Lacee's room
  9. We hung 6 shelves we have had for months in Nisee's Room
  10. Selected items for Lacee to be washed prior to going to the hospital
  11. Chad hung the cupcake wall hangers in Lacee's Room
  12. We cleaned the kitchen
  13. Chad organized part of the basement

I am sure we did more than that but well you get the point ... we did a lot!  I didn't feel well today.  I had a burst of energy this morning but then I started feeling really bad this afternoon and then late this evening I felt a little better.  We had to get a lot done this weekend because Chad has to work all weekend next weekend!  Here are some shots of what all we accomplished.

cupcake coat hangers

Her name above the crib

Close up of name

Cross I painted ... its hanging straight but my picture is crooked!  LOL

Alcove all painted and curtains up ... even see the cupcake night light !

Other window and curtains

Just love the pillow! LOL

Door Sign

Our upstairs bathroom is themed Ducks and I made these hair bow holders and today I finally hung them up in the bathroom!  

This is the Cross that hangs in Nisee's room

This is Nisee's Door sign for comparison!

We hung the corner shelves, and the two small shelves and the picture frame above the tv ... when I say We I mean Chad! LOL
The other shelves above her bookcase that Chad hung
 Well those are what we did today for the most part.  I don't think you need pictures of the front porch and a clean kitchen! LOL Tomorrow is my doctors visit when I will schedule my c-section!  I am super excited and another post will be coming soon with all that great information!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic!!! I love the theme, it's unique to Lacee!! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete